Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for the ladies in my Bible study group. I am thankful that He brought us together so that we could share together in laughter, friendship and love.
 
This week as I have been writing on discouragement I have been reminded of all the times these ladies have had an on time Word to help lighten the load. As we share from our heart what God is showing us, we are building each other up in the faith. I am so thankful for these ladies and how God is working and moving in their lives.
 
One thing I love about this group is that we are all different yet we have one common link and that is we desire to know God more. We desire for Him to work through us as we train our children, as we go about our daily tasks, as we encounter others. We love Jesus and that's what counts. I can truely say that by being around these ladies, I have become a better person. I have learned so much from each of them. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us! This group of ladies is definitely a God thing!
 
And...I wish I had a picture of these beautiful godly ladies, but I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment