Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Final Thoughts on Complaining

Wow! God reveals so much through His Word I could never post it all here! I am amazed by His goodness, His grace, His love!

As I finish up this week, I am left with a couple of thoughts: everything I do and say reflect Christ; as I am a Christian. (Colossians 3:17)

Am representing Him appropriately?
Are people drawn to Christ through the way I live my life and the words I say?
Am I bringing glory to His name?
What changes do I need to make in my life to honor Christ?

I should do ALL things without complaining or arguing. When I do this I become blameless and pure, without fault. I will shine like the stars in this dark world. I will stand out because this is so different than the way the world does things. (Philippians 2:14-15)

Lord, I desire to reflect You at all times in my life... Even when I am tempted to complain and argue. I am blessed and I thank You for Your blessings upon my life! Lord, love through me so that I can reach this world for you!

And here's a picture of my 6 year studying with me as we study the complaining tabs: we had a very different kind of week last week due to sickness, but we were able to dig a little deeper!


 
Have a great weekend! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment