Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for my two wonderful children. This is them on vacation last week on a nature walk at Pickney Island. It was a really fun nature walk; I guess that is obvious by the way Noah is posing and cheesing! He normally does not stand still for me to take a picture, but lately he is "posing." Not sure what's up with that or how long it will last. LOL
 
 
 
 
Anna Grace is a one fun little girl. She is a typical first born. She is always taking care of others and always making a plan. She is more serious than her brother, yet laughs easily. She loves to read and play with her babies. She is such a nurturing little girl. She love Jesus and has a huge heart for other people. Anna Grace ask Jesus into her heart when she was 4 years old. I know that is young, but she was ready. When we were praying, you could see the transformation immediately. You could just feel the weight of sin come off of her life. It was amazing! AND I had the opportunity to lead my own daughter to Jesus.
 
Noah - he is one lighthearted fun guy! He is so silly and full of energy. He love to play tricks and say, "trick you." It's funny...when it's not in the middle of the night. He is determined. He has church ALL the time. He is either preaching or leading worship. I have countless pictures and videos of this. I can't wait to show him when he gets older. He has a Bible and microphone handy most of the time. He loves to play with his cars and "ball." He is so lovable! He just won't sit still long! So, you better get it while you can.
 
I cannot wait to see how God uses these two for Kingdom impact. My desire is that they would have a heart for Jesus and purue Him passionately.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment