Friday, October 12, 2012

Final Thoughts on Anger

It is amazing how there are so many opportunities to get angry with our children. BUT the more time I spend in God's Word, the more peace He creates within me. The more peace He creates within me, the more peace my children tend to have. So, I must be a in the Word allowing Him to work through me!

 Does that mean that I never have trouble keeping my tone lower and speaking with gentleness (Proverbs 15:1)? From being quick tempered and displaying folly (Proverbs 14:29)? No, but that just means that I have God working through me. Colossians 2:10 says that "I have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority." So Christs' power in me can help me to overcome these things that try to consume me and lead me to tear down my children and stop them from being all that God created them to be.

One final thought, "It always protects. always trust, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:7

 

No comments:

Post a Comment