Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my sweet grandmother who took care of my grandpa during his sickness. She was not feeling well herself, but did it with such love and care. She is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet. She has such a love for people. She has a tender heart toward God. When she is at church and prays, she is often found crying because of her tender heart.

 
This picture is of my mom, my grandmother and one of my mom's sisters, Judy. We were shopping for funeral clothes. No matter how hard this has been,  she has been well taken care of. I love this picture so much! I am not exactly sure why, but is is super special to me. This was a hard day for us all, especially being "Black Friday" and we were on a mission and emotional.
 
I have been reminded so much lately of how blessed I am to have a great family! God is so good and I am blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment