Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My All in All

We live in a world where it seems more is better. The world tells us we need a better house, a better car, etc. It doesn't matter how great of a sale I find (and I do LOVE sales and I get great satisfaction from it), but nothing can compare to Christ. Christ is the only One who can bring me all that I need, He is our All in All.
 
He is... 
 
Emmanuel ~ God with Us
 
Jehovah Shalom ~ The Lord of My Peace
 
Elohim ~ The Almighty, Powerful One, Strong Creator
 
El Shaddai ~ God Almighty
 
El Elyon ~ The Most High, King of Kings
 
El Sali ~ God of my Strength
 
Jehovah Shammah ~ The Lord is There
 
Jehovah Nissi ~ God our Victory
 
Jehovah Jireh ~ The Lord my Provider
 
Jehovah Rohi ~ My Sheppherd
 
El Roi ~ The God Who Sees
 
Jehovah Rophe ~ The Lord Who Heals
 
Jehovah Sabaoth ~ The Lord of Hosts
 
Jehovah Nissi ~ The Lord is my Banner
 
He is Abba Father Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment