Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for so much. As I think about my life, I am so blessed. I have a warm home when it's cold and a cool home when it's warm. I have a soft warm bed to sleep in and plenty of food. I do not have to worry about where my next meal comes from.

I am surrounded by family and friends who lift me up, encourage me, and help me do life. For that, I am grateful.

Last, but not least, I am thankful for the saving grace of Jesus Christ. He took a wretched sinner like myself and made me whole again. He gives me all that I have need of. He is my everything. And, if you missed Tuesday, I am going to list them again...

He is...
Emmanuel ~ God with Us
Jehovah Shalom ~ The Lord of My Peace
Elohim ~ The Almighty, Powerful One, Strong Creator
El Shaddai ~ God Almighty
El Elyon ~ The Most High, King of Kings
El Sali ~ God of my Strength
Jehovah Shammah ~ The Lord is There
Jehovah Nissi ~ God our Victory
Jehovah Jireh ~ The Lord my Provider
Jehovah Rohi ~ My Sheppherd
El Roi ~ The God Who Sees
Jehovah Rophe ~ The Lord Who Heals
Jehovah Sabaoth ~ The Lord of Hosts
Jehovah Nissi ~ The Lord is my Banner
He is Abba Father Daddy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment