Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for so much!

We have been sick in our house since last week. It started with me and then on to the kids. We have been staying at home and missing most of our activities.

Today, I am thankful that my children are healthy. Yes, they have been sick, but they are getting better. The sickness they have is not an incurable disease. My children are playing and having fun during this sickness.

I am thankful that I get to spend quality time with them and have fun playing whatever they are pretending at the moment.

I am thankful that my house is somewhat messy right now. That means that I have children in my home, playing and enjoying themselves.

I am thankful that I have people who have been praying for us and texting, calling, etc. to check on us. We are blessed!

I am thankful that we have a warm house to be in when they are sick.

I am thankful that we have food on the table and money to buy the medicine they need.


Lord, thank You for your many blessings. We are blessed beyond measure.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment