Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Love You Because

We made these cute little frames at Bible Study the other day. We are to put them somewhere in the house and use a dry erase marker to write a reason that we love a specific person in our home that day. I am color coding the dry erase markers so that is how my husband and kids can distinguish who the message is for.

We simply bought a frame that had a 5 x 7 opening and used scrapbook materials. Some of the girls put the saying "I am thankful for..." This is a really cute and simple Christmas gift if you are still trying to figure out what to get someone.

 
Of course, I see something in everything so as I have looked at this frame, I have been reminded of the Father's love for me.
 
His love is not conditional, but unconditional.
 
He doesn't love me for what I can do for Him or what color my hair is, He simply LOVES me for who I am.
 
He made me with a purpose and a plan in mind. He made me the way He wanted me to be made. We are His royalty.
 
Challenge: Are you following the purposes and plans that God has laid out before you?
Are you down on yourself? God loves you with an everlasting love and He loves you no matter what. If you are feeling distant, He is always there, we are the ones who back away from Him. I challenge you today, to find time to simply get in the Father's presence and allow Him to love on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment