Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Education is a mandate, not a choice

I LOVE Sally Clarkson and her wisdom! She has homeschooled her 4 children and comes with a ton of wisdom. If you have not read her blog, you should. She was one of the co-authors of Desperate along with Sarah Mae. I have written about this book a couple of times on my blog.

I wanted to share what I read on her blog recently. It is entitled Education is a mandate, not a choice. It is really good! Pleast take time to read this.

Whether you homeschool or not, there is still a responsibility to educate our children. I love the way she puts this. I have tons of friends and family who do not homeschool, but I do believe they invest into the minds of their children. I would not be the Mom I am today without, first God, but also their investment into my life. I have great people surrounding me who invests in my family. For that I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment