Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Resources in Review

Since I have been so sporatic in posting due to our church relocating to a much larger facility, I will post all of my resouces here in one post to make it easy. I had intended to post them back to back but that did not happen so I kind of need this.

1. The pure Word of God. A daily intake.

2. Write in my Gratitude Journal. This is easy. I simply list 3 things a day. I'm also in the process of making a Gratitude Wall (in the thinking stages of exactly how I want to do it).

3. iChoose 2 Love my Life: 52 Week Guide to intentional/purposeful living.

4. Luke Bible Study with Good Morning Girls (current Bible Study, this will change several time this year). I love GMG because I can dig deep and you can allow God to give me revelation. To me this is a HUGE plus. I am passionate about people learning to APPLY the Word to their lives and this study does just that.

5. Siesta 2013: I will be memorizing 2 Scriptures a month using my handy little notecard holder. This is a big part of our homeschool already so this is sort of a continuation of that. I am posting my Scripture every 2 weeks for accountability on the website I ordered my notecards from.

6. I will read numerous books this year. I will be starting Desperate by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson. I will be starting that at the end of January. I am not EXACTLY sure what other books I will read this year. I will post some of those as well.

7. I am in a Bible Study on Friday mornings and I am not sure what we will be doing this year. I have missed the last 2 weeks due to church relocation, but will be there this week. Excited to get started back with this great group of ladies.

***I thought I put this to post Tuesday morning, but did not...so it's running a day late and I did find out that our Bible study group will be doing iChoose 2 Love my Life. YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment