Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Continues

I said that I would share with you what I would doing in 2013 so...here's a few other resources I will be using.

I will be reading Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe by Sarah Mae & Sally Clarkson. I will be joining the group at the end of January. Click here to find out more information and you can also click to order your book. I got mine in the mail 2 weeks ago and can't wait to get started.

 I love to read and I make it a daily discipline to read a little each day after I have read the Word of course. Nothing could ever replace the Word of God. I challenge you to read something of worth each day. I have found that God often uses books to help me step up in what God has called my family to.

I will also be memorizing 2 Scriptures a month using my Siesta 2013. For your own Siesta 2013 click here. This is a part of Beth Moore's ministry. I am super excited to do this. You have to post on the 1st and 15th what Scripture you will be memorizing. I purchased the spiral notebook that is super cute to write my verses in. You carry it with you with the verse(s) you are memorizing. I am a huge advocate for Scripture memorization and we focus a lot on this at home and at church.

I decided a few weeks ago to choose One Word for the year of 2013. I pondered this for weeks. I LOVED Ann Voskamp's word "IN." I was tempted to "copy" and use that BUT I knew God needed to speak to me. As I sought God, He said "CHOOSE." So choose will be my word. I am not exactly sure what all that entails, but I feel like God will continue to reveal Himself to me on this word. I do know that I have so many things going on and there are so many great things my family could get involved in, but we must CHOOSE the best that God has and not settle for less than the best. I can't wait to gain further revelation.



I am super excited about what God has in store for 2013! I know it will be good! I am excited about all the new people I have met through blogging these few months. I am blessed to be apart of the iBloom team and love having that group to share with and get great ideas from. I have been blessed since joining them in November.

Again, it is not too late to order your iChoose 2 Love my Life book. I have enjoyed my first 2 weeks! But of course I am passionate about intentional/purposeful living. This pretty much sums up this 52 week guide!








No comments:

Post a Comment